Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Lets say you have array of Person object and you are getting an it from LoadPersons() method of your object like this
Person myPersonArray = myPerson.LoadPersons();
Now, if you want to convert above array into an ArrayList just write like this
ArrayList myPersonList = ArrayList.Adapter(myPersonArray );
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.