Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Lets say you have myPersonList as an ArrayList that has Person object. If you want to convert this ArrayList into array of your Person object, write like this.
Person personArray = (Person)myPersonList.ToArray(typeof(Person));
Here you need to cast the object into its type.
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.