Tuesday, July 15, 2008
How to deploy the website to the customer server without any of the source files so that he should not be able to modify the static pages on the Site
By Installing a tool aspnetcompiler.exe.
aspnetcompiler.exe can compile a website into an assembly removing all source files in the process.
Category: .Net Framework Tools
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.