Friday, July 11, 2008
Open command window
map the path to C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\bin where Mysqldump.exe recides.
Then run the following command in command prompt
mysqldump -d DataBaseName > c:\test.sql -u root -p
After pressing Enter key it will ask for password for connecting to database. Enter the password and press enter.
The scripts file will be generated in the path u mentioned(c:\test.sql).
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.