Thursday, July 10, 2008
Control c = (Control)Page.LoadControl("~/usercontrol/MyUserControl.ascx");
Instead of adding this user control into the Form you can add into Panel too so that you can position it at your desired location. In that case you need to delcare a panel in the .aspx page and write following code.
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.