Friday, July 25, 2008
The remotable objects are the objects which can be distributed accross domains, can be used with domain. The non-remotable objects are the objects which can't be distributed accross domains. In distributed system, if an object is very big, we can make it non-remotable object.
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.