Wednesday, July 9, 2008
OPENXML is a Transact-SQL keyword that provides a relational/rowset view over an in-memory XML
document. OPENXML is a rowset provider similar to a table or a view. OPENXML provides a way to
access XML data within the Transact-SQL context by transferring data from an XML document into the
relational tables. Thus, OPENXML allows you to manage an XML document and its interaction with the
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.