Friday, July 25, 2008
Marshal-by-value-objects - When client calls a method on marshal-by-value-object, the remoting system creates a copy of this object and passes the copy to the client application domain. The copy hence received can handle any method call in client domain. Using Marshal-by-value-object reduces resource consuming trip across network.
Marshal-by-reference-object - When client calls a method on Marshal by reference object, the remoting system create proxy object in the caller application that contains the reference of all method and properties of the object.
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.