Wednesday, August 20, 2008
User controls are not allowed in the App_Code folder. This includes both single-file u ser c ontrols and u ser c ontrols that use the code-behind model . Putting a u ser control .in the App_Code directory cause s the u ser c ontrol's code to be compiled out of its required sequence and therefore is not allowed. Note that u ser control s do not need to be in the App_Code folder; they are already available to pages anywhere in the application.
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.