Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Because the code within the GLOBAL.ASAX.CS file is compiled one and if we want to change connectionstring or anything then we have to change and compile and again we have to deploy
But in case of web.config file we can change the connectionString or anything and directly run the application.No need to over burden as Global.asax.cs
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.