Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Both are useful when we want to pass the reference in order to modify the original value inside the function and return the modified values.
The difference is that out “key word” gives us the advantage of not making it compulsory to initialize the parameters before passing where as Ref accepts only the initialized parameters.
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.