Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Accessing Child page controls in Master Page:
In master use FindControl method of ContentPlaceHolder in which child page control is placed in child page.
In Master page write this line of code.
bool IsChecked = ((CheckBox)ContentPlaceHolder1.FindControl("CheckBox1")).Checked;
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.