Thursday, October 23, 2008
Follow below steps to create Database tables schema diagram using SQL Server Management
1. Open SQL Server Management Studio.
2. Go to the DataBase for which you want to create DataBase Diagram in Object Explorer.
3. Expand DataBase you will find DataBase Daigrams section.
4. Right click on that and choose New DataBase Daigram.
5. A window will appear to select the list of tables you need to add to Daigram.you can select all or few tables.
6. Now the Diagram is ready you can modify the view by selecting the tables in Daigram and Right click > Table View > Standard/Column Names/Custom/Keys many options are provided.
7. Also you can create new columns into table edit, delete, add keys etc.
8. Use print screen option to cut and paste in Paint to generate image format.
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.