Tuesday, October 14, 2008
These elements enable you to set up definition lists, which list terms and their definitions in pairs. You create a definition list with the element, and create items in this list using both the element to define a term and the element to give the term's definition. The definition usually appears indented under the term being defined. Here's an example:
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.