Wednesday, October 29, 2008
(1) PRE JIT Compiler.
(2) ECONO JIT Compiler.
(3) NORMAL JIT compiler.
(1) PRE JIT Compiler:
Pre-JIt compiler compiles complete source (MSIL) code to Native code in a single Compilation.
(1) ECONO JIT Compiler:
This compiler compiles only MSIL code of those methods that are called at Runtime.
3) NORMAL JIT compiler:
This compiler compiles only MSIL code of those methods that are called at Runtime and that converted (native) code is stored in Cache. This happens beccause, when these methods called again it will retrieve code from cache itself without sending request to CLR.Thus; inturn saves much of Execution time
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.