Friday, October 3, 2008
Provides a language integrated syntax for queries that is similar to relational and hierarchical query languages such as SQL and Xquery. Keywords that specify clauses in a query expression:
from clause(s) , where clause (optional), ordering clauses (optional), join clause (optional)
select or group clause, into clause (optional)
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.