Friday, October 24, 2008
Generally in the SQL command prompt of the oracle the result will show when we are writing any query. If we want to save the result of any query into the file then we are using spooling.
for an example:
You can spool out to a flat file per person using the customer name, for example.
Using PL/SQL you can do something like this:
COLUMN CUSTOMER_NUM NOPRINT NEW_VALUE CUSTOMER_NUM;
SELECT CUSTNO CUSTOMER_NUM FROM CUSTOMER
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.