Thursday, November 6, 2008
1. Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
2. How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
1. How AJAX is included as a first class concept in both ASP.NET 3.5 and Visual Studio 2008.
2.Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5.
1. What is WCF?
1. Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
1. Enable browser back and forward button support for Gridview paging and sorting in ASP.NET AJAX using jQuery.
2. Calling Page Methods and Web Services directly using jQuery.
3. Fundamentals of jQuery
1. JSON Serialization in VS 2008
3. Migrating from VS2005,.NET Framework 2.0 to VS2008 and .NET Framework 3.5
4. Overloading and Overriding - Method Vs Author
6. Moving VIEWSTATE and other hidden fields to the bottom of the page in ASP.NET 3.5 SP1 and 2.0
1. SCRUM-An agile product development methodology.
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.