Thursday, November 13, 2008
Use the following tools for converting C# code to VB.NET code and from VB.NET to C# code.
Its very efficient and great tools available as of now. These tools are more reliable even for .Net 3.5 except for LINQ.
Simply paste in your C# code , and this free utility will automatically convert it to its equivalent in VB.NET.
Simply paste in your VB.NET code , and this free utility will automatically convert it to its equivalent in C#.
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.