Monday, November 24, 2008
Whenever we are going to write code inside the <% %> then that piece of code will treated as server side code generally vbscript.
when we are accessing any server side variable into the HTML(in .aspx) side then we use <%= %>.
when we are using any binding control like repeater,gridview etc then to bind the particular column with the database value then we are using <%# %> when the Autogenerate column of the binding controls are FALSE
Text='<%#Eval("FirstName") %>' this tag put inside the Text property of the control inside the datagrid like(textbox,label etc....)
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.