Wednesday, November 26, 2008
1. Windows Communication Foundation
3. Microsoft REST Framework
In the .NET Framework 3.5, WCF added support for REST-style communications. Developers can specify URL Templates on Operation Contracts, to allow methods to be invoked when requests on specific URLs are received. Parameters from the URLs can be automatically extracted and passed to the method. JSON and plain-old-XML data serialization is supported, as well as alternative mechanisms for binary return types (such as JPG).
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.