Tuesday, November 25, 2008
1. Controlling brower back button and history behavior
2. Controlling browser refresh behavior
3. Controlling browser shutdown behavior
4. Controlling file upload behavior
ASP.NET AJAX history provides support for navigating within an AJAX application by using the Forward and Back buttons in the browser.
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.