Wednesday, December 10, 2008
If you are working on a project in Visual Studio 2008 which has both Classic ASP (VBScript) and ASPX pages and if you are not able to debug classic ASP pages (Not able to put break point) in classic ASP pages then try Installing Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1. It will definetly works.
Then you can debug thereafter by attaching dllhost.exe process.
Debug >> Attach Process >> Select dllhost.exe (with Script and T-SQL code types selected)
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.