Monday, December 1, 2008
1. Isolated storage are
2. Secured internet zone
3. Sandbox model
4. Unsecured model
Silverlight executes in an isolated environment on the client machine, hence Silverlight does not include code access security (CAS) features or enterprise-level security features.
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.