Sunday, January 18, 2009
Cause of Error - An unhandled exception of type 'System.StackOverflowException' occurred in system.data.dll
"An unhandled exception of type 'System.StackOverflowException' occurred in system.data.dll"
Check if you have accidentally called same method inside a method with object for the same class.
public class UsersBAL
public DataTable UserDetails(int UserId,string UserName)
UsersBAL objUsers = new UsersBAL();
DataTable dtUserDetails = new DataTable();
dtUserDetails = objUsers.UserDetails(UserId, UserName);
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.