Thursday, February 26, 2009
To get jQuery intellisense in Visula Studio you need to do the following.
1. Install the hot fix "JScript Editor support for "-vsdoc.js" IntelliSense documentation files" by downloading it here.
2. Download jQuery VS 2008 IntelliSense documentation here along with the jQuery library here.
3. Add both jquery-1.2.6.js and jquery-1.2.6-vsdoc.js to your scripts folder.
4. Just add reference to jquery-1.2.6.js in your web page then you will get intellisense to the jQuery.
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.