Thursday, March 12, 2009
When we install Visual Studio 2008 after installing Visual Source Safe we need to configure Visual SourceSafe plugin for Visual Studio.
Other wise when we open any application that is bound to source control we get error saying "Source safe plugin is not installed on your system".
To fix this open command promt to to the path of the VSS Win32 folder.
Probably like C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VSS\win32 directory and run.
Then run this command “regsvr32 ssscc.dll” to register VSS 6.0 dll to work with Visual Studio 2008.
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.