Wednesday, March 25, 2009
MaintainScrollPositionOnPostBack property for Page directive is used to get or set a value(true or false) whether to return the user to the same scroll position in the browser after postback.
Generally when a web page is posted to the server the user will be ruturned to the top position of the page and not to the position the user is at when post back is happened.
When the MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback() property for a page is set to true, the user is instead returned to the position he is on during the postback. This is usefull if the page is very big and needs to be scrolled for submitting.
<asp:Page MaintainScrollPositionOnPostBack="True|False" />
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.