Sunday, October 4, 2009
Position: Junior Software Developer
• Knowledge and experience in C# ,ASP.NET SQL and XML (academic project in NET is Must)
• Experience working in a variety of team sizes and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
We are looking to add a Junior Developer to our Engineering Team to assist in application development and daily operations. With a variety of coding languages and platforms, it is a challenging position that requires a desire to learn.
For More Details Click Here
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.