Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Visual Studio 2010 and .Net Framework 4.0 Beta 2 is released this wednesday.
This is available for download in MSDN here http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=151797
Have a look at the style and view in the below image.
VS 2010 Features or Key Areas of improvements
- Advances for ASP.NET web development
- WPF and WinForms client development
- SharePoint development
- Silverlight development
- Data development
- Parallel computing development and
- cloud computing development.
- Lot of improvements in IDE and other tools
- Improvements in programming languages like C#
- Easy to install and use TFS for version management
We can have VS 2010 along with VS 2008 in our system.
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.