Friday, February 26, 2010
- EXcel Ceiling function returns a number rounded up based on a multiple of significance.
- Example Ceiling(41.88, 10) will give 50 and Ceiling of 41.88 to 5 will give 45.
- Below is the C# function which gives the same result as Ceiling in MS Excel.
public int Ceiling(double input, int ceilTo)
if ((input % ceilTo) != 0)
return ((int)(input / ceilTo) * ceilTo) + ceilTo;
Also Read other Top Articles
- JSON Serialization in VS 2008
- Implementing Forms Authentication in Silverlight Application.
- Making GridView Rows or Individual Cells Clickable and Selectable.
- Enabling browser back button for GridView Paging and Sorting in Ajax 1.1 and 3.5 (using Visual Studio 2005/ Visual studio 2008)
- How to pass values from User Control to Page or calling Page methods from User Control.
- What is WCF?
- New features in C# 4.0
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C# online free converter tools.